Reduce Risk & Optimize Placement
Stage tools offer operators the flexibility to reduce mud contamination and risk of formation breakdown due to high pressure cementing operations. When paired with an inflatable packer and and proper centralization, stage cementing optimizes cement placement in the open hole annulus providing an improved barrier against gas and water migration.
Stage Tool Features
- Composite seats available for easy drillout
- Available in various sizes and materials
- Hydraulic or mechanical designs
- Suitable for temperatures up to 350 F
- Configurable for 2 or 3 stage applications