Innovus™ SD Frac Sleeve
The most economical sleeves in the Innovus™ system.
Innovus™ SD frac sleeves are the most economical sleeves in the Innovus™ system. They are used for completions with lower frac rates, proppant concentration and total tonnage.
- Can be deployed in cemented or open hole applications.
- Operated by the Innovus™ frac isolation assembly
- Deployed on coiled tubing or jointed pipe
- No pumpdown plugs or balls required
- No drillouts needed
- Accommodates frac rates up to 32 bbl/min
- Sleeve make-up length is 40 in. (101.6 cm) or less
- Allows frac-port spacing as close as 15ft (4.6 m)
- Compact and easy to handle
- No pup joints required for API connections
- Sleeves can be torqued through.
- Sleeves can be installed in any order
- Proven functionality for stage-by-stage management
- Optional Shift-Frac-Close® sequence stops proppant flowback
- Allows fracs to heal before reopening sleeves for production