Innovus™ HD Frac Sleeve
Innovus™ HD sleeves are longer than SD sleeves and used for stimulations that involve higher frac rates, concentrations of sand, and total tonnage.
Innovus™ HD sleeves are compatible with Innovus™ frac-isolation assemblies that have special erosion-resistant components positioned across the frac ports.
Additionally, HD sleeves incorporate premium MBED™ reclosing seals and other features that ensure reliable performance in the most demanding applications.
- Can be deployed in cemented or open hole
- Operated by the Innovus™ frac-isolation assembly
- Deployed on coiled tubing or jointed pipe
- No pumpdown plugs or balls required
- No drillouts needed
- Accommodates frac rates up to 80 bbl/min (12.7 m3/min)
- Sleeve make-up length is 40 in (101.6 cm) or less
- Allows frac-port spacing as close as 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Compact and easy to handle
- No pup joints required for API connections
- Sleeves can be torqued through
- Sleeves can be installed in any order
- Proven functionality for stage-by-stage management
- Optional Shift-Frac-Close® sequence stops proppant flowback
- Allows fracs to heal before reopening sleeves for production