Isolate Lost Circulation Zones
Inflatable packers provide effective zonal isolation in open or cased hole wells and are available in a large range of sizes and materials. Inflatable packers can be configured for use in a large variety of applications including stage cementing, water and gas zone isolation, plug and abandonment, and stimulation. The packers use a valve system that shears at a predetermined value, and hydraulic pressure is used to inflate the packer. The element remains set after inflating due to the internal lock.
- Available in various sizes, lengths, and materials
- Suitable for cased and open hole wells
- Pair with a stage tool for stage cementing operations
- Isolate lost circulation zones
- Prevent annular gas or water invasion
- Plug and abandonment